"LAST MINUTE" INFORMATION
1. Please be familiarized with the Camp Rules.
2. Do not bring food or store food in cars due to wildlife control issues.
3. Cabin users should bring their own bedsheets/blankets/sleeping bags and pillows. Insect repellants are also recommended.
4. Only AT&T and Verizon cellular phones will work at the Camp.
5. The Camp and all programs operated on Pacific Standard Time (one hour behind Pacific Daylight Time). Due to this and signal issues, do not rely solely on your cellular phone to provide time. Bring a watch if necessary.
6. Due to Camp regulations, all day attendees are required to register ($25, includes three meals) without exception. All Sabbath attendees should register as early as possible.
4. 營內只有 AT&T 和 Verizon 手機信號。
5. 營地和所有節目均以太平洋標準時間 (太平洋夏令時間減一小時) 進行。加上斷訊緣故，切勿單憑手機時鐘看時間。需要者請帶備手表。
6. 因營地法規所限，日營參加者必需登記 ($25，包括三餐)。所有安息日赴會者請盡快交表報名。
- To renew and rekindle friendships
- To have spiritual reawakening among the members
- To visit health issues so we can live a more productive life
- To learn skills to lead others to return to our heavenly home
- To unite all the Chinese Seventh-day Adventist churches in North America
Camp Cedar Falls
39850 State Highway 38, Angelus Oaks, San Bernardino County, California
Accommodation and Registration 住宿及報名
Two nights accommodation includes six meals 兩晚住宿六餐
每人 $80-$190 per person
Sabbath day attendance includes 3 meals 安息日日營連三餐
每人 $25 per person
Last Updated: 2011-06-30 CM